Monday, February 27, 2012

Tag, Your It..... Blogger Style

Amy of One Artsy Mama "tagged" me last week.  Her blog is so fun, she always has great project for kiddos and is such a kind person.  Here is how being "tagged" works.

 RULES
**You must post the rules {?!}
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them




I am always game.  Fair warning though I really stink at answering questions about my self.  Here we go.



1. If you could have coffee with any one person, living or not, who would it be?


Well, I don't drink coffee. But I would LOVE to have a soda with Julia Child.  I think she led a very interesting life and would be interesting to get to know.


2. What is one quality you'd like to develop in yourself?

Patience. I tend to get frustrated quickly and react out of frustration more than I would like.


3. What talent do you wish you had?

Anything musical.  I can play a radio like you wouldn't believe but that is the extent of my musical ability.  I would really love to be able to sing but anything musical would be wonderful.

4. If you won the lottery {mega-millions}, what would you do with the money?


I would LOVE to buy us a house, pay off cars, and school.  We would put aside enough money for all of the kiddos to go on missions and college.  Then JP and I would go on an Alaskan cruise.  

5. Which superpower would you choose: the ability to fly, the ability to read minds, or x-ray vision, and why?

 I wouldn't want to read minds.  I DO NOT want to know what others are thinking! I wouldn't want to have x-ray vision.  I DO NOT want to see things covered by normal clothing.  So that leaves me with flying, hopefully that would mean I am very fast too.  Maybe I could get everything done that I want in one day.


6. Share a nickname you have and how you got it.

My favorite nickname I ever had is Lou-Lou.  My middle name is Lou. One of my favorite people I met in Boston would call me that all the time.


7. If you could close your eyes right now and be anywhere in the world, where would you choose?

In my mom and dad's kitchen, making dinner with my mom and sister, for our entire family.


8. What is your favorite season and why?


Spring! I get so excited when the gardening stuff starts to show up in the stores.  Everything is so new and colorful and pretty.

9. If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Source (and a very cute cannoli story)

I think it would have to be a really good cannoli.


10. Which sense would be the hardest for you to lose: sight, hearing, taste, or smell?  Why?

Most defiantly sight.  Most of the things I LOVE to do sewing, crocheting, crafting, and gardening require sight.  But the thought of not being able to see my kids faces or to see them grow and change is heartbreaking to me.

11. If you could relive one moment or day in your life, what would it be and why?

My wedding day.  I LOVED my wedding day.  I don't think anything could have made it better.  However I was so caught up in what was happening that it was hard to listen to everything.  I would love to go back and soak it all up again.



Tag, your it....... I am tagging.







Marija- Tousled Day




Karen- Sew La Vie

The Questions:

  1. What is the last book you read, or are currently reading?
  2. What is your all time favorite movie and why?
  3. Would you rather dress up and go out to eat or stay home?
  4. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?
  5. What is your favorite city or town, you have visited, and why?
  6. Are you a cake or pie person?
  7. If time, money, and kids were not a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  8. You are on a beautiful beach, warm sun and sand.  Are you most likely to build a sand castle, or swim in the ocean?
  9. What is your favorite book?
  10. What is your favorite type of food, Italian, Mexican, or Chinese?
  11. What is your favorite drink?

Thanks again for tagging me Amy.  It was a lot of fun.  A word to those of you I tagged. If you would rather not participate, that is totally fine!  No pressure just fun.
If I didn't tag you and you would like to play along, I would love for you to leave your answers in the comments.

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...